By Dave | January 1, 2019
Gower Street Analytics is an exciting new digital company on an accelerated expansion trajectory. Conceived and set up to improve the efficiency of the global theatrical market, we are partnering with distributors, exhibitors and other key players to help films reach a bigger audience. We have access to the world’s most complete set of theatrical box office data. Distributors will benefit from a state-of-the-art Distribution Strategy system, while Exhibitors will be able to take advantage of our Booking Optimisation tool. We combined our film industry experience with cutting-edge technology to create FORECAST, the first commercially available theatrical market simulation platform. With FORECAST, industry experts have a live, flexible and fully customisable view of the theatrical market. FORECAST is fuelled by Comscore Movies data, the most comprehensive source of box office data in our industry.
To learn more about us please visit https://gower.st/
Title - Business Development Co-ordinator
Reporting to - Head of Business Development
We’re looking for a Business Development Co-ordinator (to be based in London) supporting the business team and an ever-growing roster of global clients. The role will be largely customer facing and underpin the creation, delivery and monitoring of all current marketing and business activity.
Our values - Curiosity, Empathy, Innovation, Integrity, Learning
Here’s what you might expect on joining the business development team:
Within your first month:
- you have a good understanding of who Gower Street’s current and potential customers are as well as a sense of their business needs
- you have worked with/garnered a sturdy grasp of our ground-breaking box office system FORECAST
- you have used our social media platforms
- you regularly take part in and help facilitate our industry box office game 5 Shots
- you recognise how Gower Street significantly impacts the future of the film industry. You know our short-term business goals, why they’re important and how we’re approaching them
Within your first three months:
- you have an increased knowledge of FORECAST with a strong customer focus
- you are preparing materials for client meetings/ demos, liaising with our film and product teams to ensure we have the most up to date trades information and are fully aware of new feature launches
- you have begun to shepherd our social media presence and worked with our product team on customer focused direct marketing
- you have attended one or more client roundtable meetings in the UK
- you have participated in our technical six-week development cycle and seen how our process works from pitching ideas, negotiating scope and working in small teams to completion
Within your first year:
- you have acquired in-depth knowledge of FORECAST and are providing input into developing new features to improve the quality of service we provide to our customers
- you are demoing FORECAST for current and potential customers as and when required
- you have begun to build strong relationships with Gower Street’s key industry clients
- you have made a significant impact on our social media presence
- you have taught someone else what you have learned so far
- you are comfortable in client facing situations and have a proven track record of pragmatism under pressure
- you are culturally curious with an enthusiasm for film and ideally are familiar with film as a business
- you can self-organise with demonstrated time-management skills
- solid MS excel/ word/ power point skills required
- International language skills are a bonus but not essential
Continuous learning and development
At Gower Street Analytics we hire people for their potential to grow with our organisation. We aim to nurture talent by providing challenging work on ®evolutionary projects, in an incredibly fast-moving, competitive industry. Our employees are afforded independence to set their own agenda, based on business requirements. As part of our approach to professional development, employees are actively encouraged to attend selected film industry events and conferences annually.
CVs plus cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer
Would you like to comment? Reply on Twitter.
We're currently hiring!